Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome to Southern Productions weddings & events

Finally....Here it is! The Southern Productions weddings & events blog is up and running!! It has been over a year now since I decided I should pursue my dream of being an entrepreneur and start my own event planning and event florist business. It all started three years ago when I planned my own wedding, then committed to help someone else coordinate and design all aspects of their wedding. Since planning my wedding in 2008, I realized there were no "wedding planners" in the Meridian area and that there was a big need for us! They are in cities all over the state of Mississippi, even cities smaller than Meridian. I kept the idea in the back of my mind for a couple of years and researched everything I could get my hands on and read every book out there! Then when I finally decided I should pursue my passion, I joined the Association of Bridal Consultants and completed their professional development program for becoming a Professional Bridal Consultant! Now here I am a year later more blessed than I ever dreamed I could be! Thank you to everyone who has supported me! Especially my mother! She has been there with me for every wedding- helping me every step of the way. I could not have done this without her help and support. And thank you to every bride and client that trusted us to make your wedding and event a Southern Production!


I created this blog to showcase weddings & events I have coordinated and been the floral designer for and to provide you with useful tips and inspiration to help any bride who stops by for a look.

I have a lot of catching up to do since my blog is finally complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity